dreamofitaly

This is the blog for Dream of Italy™, The Insider's Guide to Undiscovered Italy, a paid subscription travel newsletter. Dream of Italy™ (www.dreamofitaly.com) has been recommended by USA TODAY, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report and American Way. Editor Kathy McCabe has helped thousands of travelers get the most out of their visits to Italy.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Gift Idea: Exquisite Italian Note Cards

When I was in Italy last month, I was on the hunt for elegant stationery as well as Italian Christmas cards. All of the cards I saw were either low quality or outrageously overpriced. When I returned to the U.S. and received samples of Allison Cross' Italian card creations, I not only ordered a half-dozen sets for myself, but I asked her if she would be interested in selling her work through this Web site. Allison is an art historian and travel consultant who has lived and worked in Italy.

These note card sets are perfect for your own use, but I guarantee any Italophile would also enjoy receiving them as a gift -- we offer special gift wrap! Here are some of the choices:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home