dreamofitaly

This is the blog for Dream of Italy™, The Insider's Guide to Undiscovered Italy, a paid subscription travel newsletter. Dream of Italy™ (www.dreamofitaly.com) has been recommended by USA TODAY, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report and American Way. Editor Kathy McCabe has helped thousands of travelers get the most out of their visits to Italy.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Shopaholics Alert: New Outlet Center Opens in Tuscany

Valdichiana, the long-planned outlet shopping center located in Foiano, located 40 km south of Arezzo, opened on July 16th, creating another designer discount destination in Tuscany. The outlet village features 20,000 square miles of shopping in the “perfect Tuscan style,” as it was designed using architectural styles and materials that are distinctively Tuscan. In fact, this shopping village is actually organized like a small town, with a number of streets and piazzas, each with their own name. You can enter at the Porta Leopoldina on the Piazza Maggiore and stroll down the covered Via dei Portici, past such stores as Benetton, Zara, Calvin Klein, Basile, Swatch and dozens of other Italian and international designers.

To reach Valdichiana, exit the Autostrada A1 (which runs from Rome to Florence) at Valdichiana and follow the signs to Foiano. Or take the S.P. 237 (which runs from Siena to Perugia) and exit at Bettolle. The outlet village is 90 km south of Florence and 160 km north of Rome. Opening hours on Monday are from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday. For more information, e-mail info@valdichianaoutlet.it or call (39) 0575 649926. -- Cailin Birch

7 Comments:

Blogger The Coupon Guru said...

I liked your india online shopping blog. I found this india online shopping site while browising... Check It Out !

5:40 AM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a online philippine shopping site. It pretty much covers online philippine shoppingrelated stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hi! I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information posted here. I also have a web site about **keyword** site so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the nice job, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

12:27 PM  
Blogger shopping-mall said...

Hi! I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information posted here. I also have a web site about **keyword** site so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the nice job, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

7:53 AM  
Blogger shopping-mall said...

Hi! I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information posted here. I also have a web site about **keyword** site so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the nice job, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

5:15 AM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

I'm new to blogging and I like you're one

I have a center mall online shopping great gift website. It offers loads of center mall online shopping, become a lord, pamper gifts, personalised gifts, all types of gadgets, gifts fo him and gifts for her

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:52 AM  
Blogger We are now open for biz said...

Hi #NAME#. I am searching for the latest information on and found your site. Although ##T
ITLE## wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for related information. Great post and read!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home