Dream of Italy's June Issue: Special Report: Florence
Dream of Italy's June issue is hot off the presses! The entire 12-page newsletter is dedicated to what's new and undiscovered in and around Florence. All of our paid subscribers will be receiving their copies in the mail or via the Internet.
If you're not a subscriber, subscribe today and you will receive the June issue as your first newsletter and we will give you a FREE copy of A Romantic's Guide to Italy.
We know how many of you are planning a trip to Tuscany this summer, so we have put together a special "Dream of Tuscany" folder just for you. The executive folder includes copies of our special reports on Chianti, villa rentals and Florence (the June issue). You can purchase it here for $30 and we will send it out ASAP!
Meanwhile, here's what is covered in the June issue/Florence special report:
- These Small, Elegant Florence Hotels Feel Like Home (four reviews)
- The Real Room with a View (stay where the movie was filmed)
- Eat and Learn at Olio & Convivium
- This Latini Brother's New Osteria Isn't a Chip Off the Old Block
- The Dream Interview: Faith Willinger
- Villa La Pietra's Window on Florence, Past and Present
- A Good Tour Guide Is No Longer Hard to Find
- ...and much more!