dreamofitaly

This is the blog for Dream of Italy™, The Insider's Guide to Undiscovered Italy, a paid subscription travel newsletter. Dream of Italy™ (www.dreamofitaly.com) has been recommended by USA TODAY, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report and American Way. Editor Kathy McCabe has helped thousands of travelers get the most out of their visits to Italy.

Friday, April 15, 2005

More on Pope Betting

It's late or early, however you measure 2 a.m., and did I mention that I've been working my tail off? But before retiring for the night, I surfed over to tradesports.com - damn the man who got me addicted to this (I'm still worried about going to hell -- but do note that I haven't put any $$ on this- if you are thoroughly confused, read below...)

The latest is there's now a third category related to the future Pope -- region of origin. Currently, Europe is the favorite at 1 in 1.5 odds. Latin America is second with 1 in 3 odds.

Cardinal Ratzinger is still the favorite in terms of individuals and as I am writing this, the boards have closed for an hour for end of the day processing (according to my live chat friend at tradesports), so I can't report the exact odds, but stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home