dreamofitaly

This is the blog for Dream of Italy™, The Insider's Guide to Undiscovered Italy, a paid subscription travel newsletter. Dream of Italy™ (www.dreamofitaly.com) has been recommended by USA TODAY, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report and American Way. Editor Kathy McCabe has helped thousands of travelers get the most out of their visits to Italy.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Good to See John Allen

Over the last few days, I have been waiting to see John Allen on CNN. I thought he had a consulting contract with the network and I'm glad to see him on-air now with CNN anchor Aaron Brown. If you don't know John Allen, you're going to get to know him over the next few days and weeks. Allen is the Vatican reporter for the National Catholic Reporter. I had the pleasure of interviewing him for the February 2004 issue of Dream of Italy, when he told me about his dream job of covering Pope John Paul II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home